- Manage forest and forest land management activities after the receipt of the land examination report, prepare relevant draft contracts and keep records of the signed contracts,
- Manage timber sales and export activities, prepare relevant draft contracts, keep records of the signed contracts,
- Keep accounting of timber movement and residues based on the reports submitted by the branches,
- Prepare conclusions on timber export supplied by “Hayantar” SNCO, keep records of the conclusions,
- Issue waybills for the machinery used by “Hayantar” SNCO and calculate fuel cost based on the aforementioned waybills and fuel distribution documents of the branches,
- Organize marketing of by-products based on the bids of “Hayantar” departments and branches,
- Perform other assignments issued by the director of “Hayantar” SNCO and the deputy director coordinating the relevant area.
This post is also available in: Armenian