- Planning, implementation coordination, management and implementation control of reforestation and afforestation, as well as seed growing, selection – expansion of seed production, and forest reclamation activities.
- Planning, implementation coordination, management and implementation control of reforestation and afforestation activities, rehabilitation of low value tree-bush and low density forest stands, as well as activities promoting natural coppice-shoot regeneration.
- Development and implementation of short-term and long-term projects, plans, and production-financial (techprodfinplan) assignments jointly with environmental, agricultural and other interested organizations and “Forestry” branches of “Hayantar” SNCO.
- Organization, management and control of forest seed stocks establishment, forest seed procurement, testing and grading, selection of forest tree and shrub species, management and development of nurseries, as well as forest reclamation.
- Organization, coordination and management of import of seeds, planting stocks and other materials needed for Forestry development, as well as their export from the Republic of Armenia.
- Planning, organization and management of forest plantation establishment activities of trees that are of high economic and technical value, as well as of fast growing trees.
- Implementation of inventory as well as checking, analyzing, summarizing and discussing the data submitted by Forestry branches in the fall of each year, to identify the volume and quality preciseness of reforestation and afforestation activities, as well as of measures promoting natural and coppice-shoot regeneration and establishment of nurseries, after the technical acceptance of the aforementioned activities.
- Active practical participation in the forest conservation and protection activities.
- Acceptance of reports on reforestation and afforestation activities, checking the data accuracy, summarizing, analyzing and submission for discussion.
- Perform other tasks issued by the director of “Hayantar” SNCO and the deputy director coordinating the relevant area.
This post is also available in: Armenian